TORONTO CUDDLE PARTIES
with The Cuddle Couple
Find Hugs, Connection and Healing
ALL-WOMEN CUDDLE PARTY:
SATURDAY, APRIL 30
4 - 7PM
About the cuddle parties:
We host all-gender cuddle parties every month, but for the very first time we will be hosting a special gathering only for those who identify as female or non-binary!
There is a special kind of connection that can arise when this group of people comes together. In this space, we welcome you to come together to meet each other, connect, and find support and healing. Emma from The Cuddle Couple will help to create a loving and sacred container where you can rest, find warmth and friendship, where you can laugh and cry, and perhaps find a piece of yourself that had been missing.
During this event, you will gently be guided through an opening circle and warm-up exercises. A soft cool-down towards the end will help us collect ourselves post cuddle puddle.
We will meet in a space filled with plants, plush pillows, comfy blankets, soothing scents, gentle music, and warm earthy tones. Caring touch and cuddles will be the focus of the event, however a comforting solo zone is also available if you would like non-touch time.
We look forward to gathering together.
Admission cost is $40/person or $60/two people.
As these are popular events, advanced booking is required. To reserve your spot, please go to our booking page here. Alternatively, you can send an e-transfer to email@example.com. If covid restrictions prevent us from running the cuddle party, you will be refunded the paid amount (hopefully we won't have to worry about this again!). You will also be refunded if you cancel more than 48 hours in advance. Those that cancel within 48 hours will receive a 50% refund.
The specific location will be sent to you once you have confirmed your attendance and registered. We are located in Liberty Village in downtown Toronto (closest intersection: Dufferin and King).
4pm: Arrivals and check-in
4:15pm: Opening circle, review of guidelines, icebreakers
4:45pm: Doors close, cuddle time begins
6:45pm: Closing circle
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes early so we can start on time.
Who to bring:
The more the merrier! Feel free to bring along a friend or partner. In the spirit of building community and helping to create great cuddling events, we welcome anyone that identifies as female or non-binary and that is 18+ to join this cuddle party. Plus, the admission cost is reduced for both of you that way!
What to bring:
A water bottle;
A mask (this is a mask-optional event, but please bring one just in case);
A journal and pen if you wish;
A pair of earplugs for the solo zone (the hug-free zone) if desired.
This is a mask-optional event;
Sanitizer will be provided;
All furniture, pillows, blankets and handles will be sanitized ahead of time;
Those experiencing any covid symptoms within 24 hours of the event are asked not to attend.
Rules & guidelines for cuddle parties:
1) You must ask for verbal permission before cuddling anyone;
2) You must not pressure anyone into cuddling you;
3) You can say yes or no to anyone who asks to cuddle you;
4) If you are hesitant to cuddle someone, say no;
5) You do not have to provide an explanation when saying no;
6) You are always welcome to change your mind at any time;
7) It is important to periodically check in with how the person is feeling and doing;
8) Learn how to end a cuddle and do so whenever you need to by putting your hands together and nodding thank you;
9) You never have to cuddle anyone at a cuddle party, ever;
10) Touch in any undergarment area, sensitive area, or injured area is not permitted;
11) No hugging or touching is permitted in the solo zone. Activities such as quiet talking, journaling, drinking tea and meditating are encouraged in the solo zone;
12) Laughter and tears are welcome;
13) If you become aroused, do not engage with it. Simply notice it and let is pass;
14) You can speak to the facilitators at any time if you have questions, comments or concerns;
15) Keep the space tidy;
16) Do not use your phone or take pictures/videos during a cuddle party;
17) You are welcome to leave at any time;
18) Respect people’s privacy when sharing about these events.
You must be above 18 years old or above to attend and identify as female or non-binary;
You must be free of any substances such as drugs or alcohol;
You must disclose to the Cuddle Couple any diagnoses or conditions that may affect you during cuddle parties;
In case you have any allergies or aversions to bunnies or hay, please note that we have one bunny;
This is a place to hug and not to find a date or sexual partner. Actively seeking romantic or sexual partners will not be accepted.
Stay in the loop:
Please let us know via the chat on this page, by phone/text, social media or email whether you would like us to add you to our email list for cuddle parties! A Whatsapp group also exists to connect those of us who have already attended a cuddle party hosted by The Cuddle Couple.
We look forward to seeing you soon!