Alone Together Course
Time & Location
About the Event
How often have you heard of the phrases “testing the waters”, “let’s keep in touch”, “let me get back to you on that” or “let’s touch base”? Without realizing it, everyone desires to be in touch with their felt experience of the world. In our language, it is apparent that there is a strong tactile representation of touch and a clear need for understanding through that touch.
For many of us, Covid-19 has made us feel more disconnected than ever before. Couple that with the holidays, and space to breathe into that need for connection becomes vital.
Through this 5 week course, we invite you to join us as we transition into the new year together. We welcome you in this space where we can all meet and make room for connection during these restrictive times.
By attending this course, you will be able to enjoy the following:
- Five Zoom meetings with the Cuddle Couple and a small group of people who are looking for kinship and support this holiday season
- A dedicated space for YOU where you can safely let out your grief and frustrations, where you can feel heard and seen without judgment, and where you can grow your love, your compassion, your connections and your purpose
- Check-ins with the group via a messaging platform whenever you need it
- A friendly call from Emma and Pablo of the Cuddle Couple on a holiday day of your choice (such as Christmas Day) and on New Year’s Eve
- Hopefully some great connections and friendships that will last long into the future!
Week 1 – Ground Zero
Week 2 – De-armouring & Meeting Ourselves
Week 3 – Exploring Touch & Communication
Week 4 – Turning Grief and Regrets into Goals
Week 5 – A New Year with Warmth and Cuddles
VIRTUAL MEETING TIMES:
We will be meeting every Monday from 8 – 9:30 pm EST between December 14, 2020 and January 11, 2021 via Zoom.
Only $130 for the full course
SPACE IS LIMITED
Registration deadline: December 10, 2020
CLICK ON OUR "BLOG & VIDEOS" PAGE to hear us talk about the course!
“Pablo and Emma created a space that somehow invited me to get to know myself better, in very loving ways. I felt safely held and accepted. They both are very intuitive and authentically present. I feel so much appreciation for this healing gift. Thank you!" - Lily O’Brien
“In an online group session, Emma and Pablo are warm and welcoming. They reach out and make sure everyone feels welcome. They do this not just because they’re good host, but because it feels like they want to get to know and connect with each and every one.” - David Bragdon
- Course Registration$130$1300$0